|VPP, VPV installation cables for electric motors with working water submergence|
• Maximum operating temperature in fixed assembly conditions ranging from -40°С up to +65°С for VPV cable types and from -40 ºC up to +80 ºС for VPP cable type;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km) after 3 hours of keeping in water, not less: for 380 V wires – 1000 MOhm; for 660V wires – 2500 MOhm;
• Testing voltage (5 minutes DC, 50Hz) after 3 hours of keeping in water: for 380 V wires – 2000 V; for 660V wires – 2500 V;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 10 x overall diameter;
VPP cable type
• Conducting core is made of MM 3 class flexibility copper wire for cross-sections of 25 and 35 mm2 and 2 class flexibility for all the rest cross-sections;
• Cores are insulated with polyethylene;
• Insulated core is covered with HDPE outer sheath;
• Sheath color – black.
VPV cable type has the similar structure but it has flame retardant PVC Elastron sheath.
Cables are designed for electric motors (with working water submergence) connection to power network with nominal voltage 380V and 600 V of AC, 100 Hz. Electric motors with working water submergence are used for a long period of working in artesian wells under the pressure of 7,09х106 Pа (70 аtm) at environmental temperature -40°С up to + 50v°С for VPV cables and from -40°С up to + 80ºС for VPP cables.
Table of cable geometrical sizes and weight