Technical characteristics of the sapper cable according to State Standard GOST 2190-77
- Sapper cable made according to State Standard GOST 2190-77;
- Maximum working temperature of sapper cable -50°C to +60°C, permissible relative humidity at +35°C – 98%;
- Resistivity of cable core to direct current with 1 km length;
- For single-core wire – no more than 39.5 Ohm;
- For double-core no more 41,0 Ohm;
- Nominal voltage of sapper wire 50 Hz frequency - 380V; Uconst. – 1 kV;
- Testing alternating voltage of sapper wire 50 Hz frequency - 2kV;
- Tear resistance of wires (no less): single-core – 225N (25kgf), double-core – 441 N (45 kgf).
Structure of sapper wire SP
- Copper multi-wired conducting core 0,5 mm² section, MT grade by Company Standard 662 RK-3812-4-134-00, fourth grade according to State standard GOST 22483-77;
- Cores insulation made of compose of PET according to State Standard GOST 16336-77;
- Insulated cores of double-cored wire are twisted.
Application of sapper wire
The wires are made to transfer direct current up to 1 kV or alternating voltage up to 380V with 50 Hz frequency.