|MG - copper flexible wire|
• Maximum operating temperature from -60°С up to +55°С;
• Wires are resistant to atmospheric pressure influence from 133х10-4 кPа up to 294 кPа;
• Nominal DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km) is illustrated in the Table;
• Strength of wires used for antennas with cross-section of 1,5 mm² is not less 560 N; for 2,5 mm² cross-section it is not less 960 N;
4 mm² — not less 1510 N; 6 mm² — not less 2100 N; 10 mm² — not less 3920N;
• Factory length for wires with cross-section of 1,5-6,0 mm2 is not less 50 m; 10-25 mm2 is not less 2000 m; 35-70 mm2 is not less 1000 m; 95mm2 is not less 500 m;
• Factory length of wires used for antennas is not less 50 m;
• Wires are resistant to influences of dew, white frost, rain, sea fog, sun radiation, sand, fungi;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 10 x overall diameter.
1- Copper wire
• Conducting core is made of MM copper wire and MT wire for antenna cables;
• Wires are twisted by means of right twisting, neighboring layers are twisted into opposite sides, and the direction of upper cable layer twisting is left.
Copper non-insulated flexible МG type wires are used in electrotechnical installations and devices, for connection car and tractor electrical equipment with the body, for lead wire of power semiconductor devices and as radio stations antennas.