|MKSh, MKESh, MKShM – Plastic-insulated multi-wire mounting cable|
• Maximum operating temperature in fixed assembly conditions ranging from -50°С up to +70°С;
• Relative air humidity at 35 оC, not greater 98%;
• Nominal DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km):
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km):
At acceptance and delivery at 20°С – not less 10 МОhm;
For operation and storage period – 0,1 МОhm;
At 70°С – not less 0,1 МОhm;
• Testing voltage AC 50Hz frequency during 5 minutes:
At acceptance and delivery – 2000 ВV;
For operation and storage period – 1000 V;
• Cable factory length — for non-screened cables - not less 60 m; for screened cables – not less 25 m;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 10 x overall diameter.
• Conducting core is made of MM type copper wire type, is tinned with tin-lead solder of 4 class flexibility.
MKSH cable type core is not tinned;
• Cable conducting cores insulation is made of flame retardant PVC Elastron;
• Insulated cores are twisted into a core;
• Twisted core is covered with wrapping made by means of polyethylene terephtalate tape (it is possible not to use wrapping for MKSH and MKSHM non-screened cables);
• In MKESH cable type there is a screen on the wrapping. The screen is made as armour of copper wire with density not less 65%;
• Twisted screened or non-screened core is coated with sheath, produced of flame retardant PVC Elastron;
• Sheath color – black.
Assembly multi-core cables with plastic insulation and sheath are designed for permanent fixed inter –device assembling of electrical equipment, operating at nominal AC voltage up to 500 V frequency up to 400 Hz or at DC voltage up to 750 V.