|H07V-K, H05V-K assembly wires|
• Maximum operating temperature from -40°С up to +70°С;
• Relative air humidity at 35 оC, not greater 98%;
• Nominal DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km);
• Nominal DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km) is illustrated in the Table;
• AC testing voltage, 50Hz of frequency – 2.5 kV;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 5 x overall diameter.
1- Conductive core made of copper;
2- Wire’s sheath;
Сonducting core is made of MM 5 class flexibility copper;
• Cores are insulated with flame retardant PVC Elastron sheath;
• Cores insulation color may be the following: white, natural or grey; yellow, orange or violet; red or pink; blue or turquoise; green; brown; black, green-yellow.
*If customized insulation may be of any color
Wires are designed for usage in tubes placed on plasterwork, in plasterwork and under plasterwork, and also in electric wiring closed channels. They may be used for device inside connections, for distribution panels and distribution devices, and for protected wiring in lighting devices and their connection with nominal voltage up to 450/750 V (for H07V-K) and 300/500 V (for H05V-K).