|TPPep, TPPepZ, TPPTs, TPPZTs – City telephone cables|
• Maximum operating temperature in fixed assembly conditions for cables without hydrophobic filler; ranging from -60°С up to +50°С; from 50°С up to + 50°С – for cables with hydrophobic filler;
• Relative air humidity at 35 оC, not greater 98%;
• Nominal maximum DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km) for the following cross-sections: 0,32 mm – not greater 229 Оhm; 0,4 mm – not greater 148 Ohm; 0,5 mm – not greater 95 Оhm; 0,6 mm – not greater 65,8 Оhm; 0,64 mm– not greater 58 - Оhm; 0,7 mm– not greater 48 Оhm; 0,8 mm – not greater 36,6 Оhm;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km), not less 150 МOhm;
• Ohm asymmetry of cores in working pair – not greater 1.6 %;
• Impedance at 1024 kHz frequency - 100±15 Оhm;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km), not less 6500 МOhm for cables without hydrophobic filler; not less 5000 MOhm for cables with hydrophobic filler;
• Testing voltage (1 minute DC) between working pair cores – 1500V; between cores and a core screen – 3000 V for cables with voltage up to 315V;
• Pair electric capacitance for 1 кm at 0,8 KHz or 1 kHz without hydrophobic filler — 43±5 pF; with hydrophobic filler — 50±5 pF;
• Pair electrical capacitance relatively screen (е1) — not greater 250 pF /km;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 10 x overall diameter;
• TPPepT and TPPtTs cables tensile strength is not less 12350 N (1258 kg/f).
1- Tinned wire
2- Conducting core
3- Cores insulation
4- Colored fastening tape
7- LDPE outer sheath
TPPep, TPPTs types
• Conducting core is made of MM class copper wire;
• Cores are insulated with HD polyethylene;
• Two cores are twisted together in symmetrical pair, pairs are twisted into two elementary groups, and then elementary groups are twisted into a core;
• Wrapping is made from polyethylene terephtalate tapes;
• Screen is made of aluminium and polyethylene tape;
• There is a copper tinned wire under the screen;
• LDPE outer sheath;
• Sheath color – black.
TPPepZ, TPPZTs cable types – similar, but with core hydrophobic filler.
TPPepT, TPPTTs cable types – similar; TPPep and TPPTs are cable types with steel galvanized cable integrated into cable sheath.
Telephone local cables are designed for operation in local primary communication networks, and also for digital systems signals transmission with frequency 1024Kb/s for TPPep cables and 2048 Kb/s for TPPTs cables with nominal voltage up to 225 and 145 V AC, 50Hz frequency, or voltage up to 315 and 200 V DC accordingly, which is under surplus air pressure or without pressure. TPPep, TPPTs cables are used for laying in telephone channels, collectors, manholes, on building walls and in aerial laying on supported cables. TPPepZ, TPPZTs cables are used in spray zone conditions. TPPepT, TPPTTs cables are used for aerial laying on poles with maximum 50 meters span length.