|MKPPTs, MKPPTsZ, MKPPTsT, MKPPTsZT - Plastic-insulated cables with few pairs in plastic tube for broadband customer access|
• Maximum operating temperature in fixed assembly conditions for cables without hydrophobic filler; ranging from -60°С up to +50°С; from 50°С up to + 50°С – for cables with hydrophobic filler;
• Relative air humidity at 35 оC, not greater 98%;
• Nominal maximum DC - resistance conductor at 20°С (Ohm/km) for the following cross-sections: 0,4 mm – not greater 148 Ohm; 0,5 mm – not greater 95 Оhm; 0,64 mm – not greater 58 Оhm; 0,64 mm– not greater 58 - Оhm; 0,7 mm– not greater 48 Оhm;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km), not less 150 МOhm;
• Ohm asymmetry of cores in working pair – not greater 1.6 %;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km), not less 6500 МOhm for cables without hydrophobic filler; not less 5000 MOhm for cables with hydrophobic filler;
• Testing voltage (1 minute DC) between working pair cores – 1500V; between cores and a core screen – 3000 V;
• Pair electrical capacitance relatively screen (е1) — not greater 250 pF /km;
• Impedance at 1024 kHz frequency - 100±15 Оhm;
• MKPPTSТ and MKPPZTSТ cables tensile strength with number 1 is not less 981 N (100 kg/f);
• In MKPPTSТ and MKPPZTSТ cables with number 2, 3, 4, 5 is not less 2035 N (207 kg/f);
• Cable factory length with 1 or 2 pairs and 0,4 or 0,5 mm diameter of conducting core is not less 750 m;
• Cable factory length with 3, 4, 5 pairs and 0,4 or 0,5 mm diameter of conducting core is not less 600 m;
• Cable factory length with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 pairs and 0,64 or 0,7 mm diameter of conducting core is not less 500 m;
• Minimum bending radius - not less 10 x overall diameter.
1- Tinned wire
2- Conducting core
3- Cores insulation
6- LDPE outer sheath
1- Bearing menber
4- Conducting core
5- Cores insulation
8- LDPE outer sheath
• Conducting core is made of MM class copper wire;
• Cores are insulated with polyethylene;
• Two cores are twisted together into a pair; pairs are twisted into a core;
• Wrapping is made from polyethylene terephtalate tapes;
• Screen is made of aluminum and polyethylene tape;
• There is a copper tinned wire under the screen;
• LDPE outer sheath;
• Sheath color – black.
MKPPZTS cable type is similar but with hydrophobic filler.
MKPPTSТ cable type is similar but with load-bearing steel galvanized cable.
MKPPZTSТ cable type is similar but with hydrophobic filler.
MKPPTS, MKPPZTS, MKPPTSТ, MKPPZTSТ few pairs cables with DC voltage of distance feeding up to 315 V or AC voltage up to 220 V are designed for telecommunication distribution networks and HDSL channeling systems with data transmission rate up to 1024Kb/s. MKPPTS, MKPPZTS, MKPPTSТ, MKPPZTSТ few pairs cables with DC voltage of distance feeding up to 500 V or AC voltage up to 350 V are designed for telecommunication distribution networks and HDSL, ADSL channeling systems with data transmission rate up to 2048 Kb/s.
MKPPTS cables are used for outer laying on building walls, in cable constructions and channels. MKPPZTS cables are used for outer laying on building walls, in cable constructions and channels in spray zone conditions. MKPPTSТ cables are used for aerial laying at 50 meters maximum span length in the zones up IV class of wind loading and up to II class of wire icing; they are used for hanging on poles by means of bearing cable at up to 27 meters height differential. MKPPZTSТ cable is used for hanging on poles in the spray zone conditions.
MKPPTS и MKPPTSТ cables may be operated under surplus air pressure.