|KVSM, KVSMep - high-frequency symmetrical small-sized cables|
• Maximum operating temperature in fixed assembly conditions ranging from -40°С up to +60°С;
• Relative air humidity at 35 оC, not greater 98%;
• Nominal maximum DC – resistance insulation at 20°С (Ohm/km), not less 5000 МOhm;
• Testing voltage (1 minute DC) between cores and a core screen 750V; between working pair cores– 1000 V;
• Ohm asymmetry of cores in working pair – not greater 3 %;
• Transition attenuation between pairs at 150 m length:1024 кHz – not less 80 dB;2048 kHz– not less 60 dB;
• Wave resistance at 1024 kHz frequency - 120±15 Оhm;
• Minimum bending radius is not less 15 x overall diameter
1- Conductive core made of copper
2- Conductor insulation
• Conducting core is made of MM class copper wire, tinned by means of lead and tin solder;
• Cores are insulated with polyethylene;
• Two cores are twisted together into a symmetrical pair;
• Each pair is shielded, there is a copper tinned wire under the screen, has outer PVC Elastron sheath (module).
• Module is marked with sheath color.
• Modules are twisted into elementary groups, and then elementary groups are twisted into a core (cable with two modules is not twisted and is of flat shape);
• Wrapping is made from polyethylene terephtalate tapes;
• Screen is made of aluminum and polyethylene tape;
• There is a copper tinned wire under the screen;
• Flame retardant LDPE common outer sheath (cable with one module does not have outer common sheath as it is a completed unit);
• Sheath color – black.
KVSMep Cable Structure
The same as KVSM, with shield of aluminum polyethylene LDPE common sheath with copper tinned wire for earthing.
Cable is designed for operation in subscribers’ access networks, equipped with digital subscribers compacting systems (xDSL) at transmission speed rate up to 4096 Kbps and providing distance feeding up to 200V DC and also in digital local networks at transmission speed up to 16 Мbps. Cables are used for single laying out inside building and communication stations.
KVSMep is used for inside laying out on building walls and cable channels.